AMPlify is an alternative learning programme for artists aged 18 to 25 years to test new approaches and ideas through workshops and talks, whilst also having time to develop their own work. This year AMPlify will take place entirely online, to explore how digital tools and games can be used to create and explore future visions of the world.
The 10 artists selected for AMPlify are: Lauren Clifford-Keane, Kelly Emelle, Jules Fennell, Poppy Jones-Little, Lucie MacGregor, Rosemary Moss, Alexis Parinas, Johanna Saunderson, Oliver Warren and Frances Whorrall-Campbell.
To read a PDF of their full biographies, click here.
The participating artists will be supported by contributing and mentoring artists Danielle Brathwaite-Shirley,
Anna Bunting-Branch and Robin Buckley (rkss) and mentoring artists Laura Fox and
To read a PDF of the contributing artists full biographies, click here.
During the AMPlify Residency, participating artists will:
- Have access to some of the most exciting contemporary artists working today who have experience in teaching.
- Participate in mentoring opportunities.
- Develop ideas and create new work to showcase through the WysingBroadcasts.Art online platform.
- Develop knowledge of contemporary art practice with a focus on digital media and games.
- Meet and experiment with peers in a supportive environment.
- Have the opportunity to work towards a Gold Arts Award.