Terms and Conditions
PLEASE READ THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS CAREFULLY BEFORE PLACING YOUR ORDER.
BY PLACING AN ORDER IT IS DEEMED THAT YOU HAVE READ, UNDERSTOOD AND AGREED TO THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS.
Orders and Prices
- All edition prices may be subject to change. The description and price of goods will be as shown on the website at the time you place your order. Every effort will be made to ensure that prices shown on the website are accurate at the time of purchase.
- All prices are for unframed works.
- If an error is discovered in the pricing prior to despatch of your order, we will inform you as soon as possible and offer you the option of reconfirming your order at the correct price or cancelling your order.
- Orders can also be placed by person at the gallery or by telephone 01954 718881
- All goods are subject to availability. If on receipt of your order the goods are out of stock, you will be informed as soon as possible and refund or credit will be provided to you for any sum that has been paid by you for the unavailable goods.
- We have the right to refuse an order.
- Unless stated prices include delivery costs to mainland UK. Please contact us for other delivery charges. Items are also available for collection from Wysing Arts Centre. Please contact us if you would like to collect your order.
- A signature must be available on delivery as proof of receipt of your item.
- We will endeavour to deliver unframed orders within 14 days of receipt of payment unless otherwise stated on the website, or advised by email from the gallery at the time of purchase, or when using Own Art.
- In the event of damage to goods shipped by Wysing the goods can be exchanged or refunded. Please keep all damaged orders and packaging as these will need to be returned to Wysing.
Ownership and Copyright
- You may not publish or submit for publication or reproduction any image of an edition to any third party including the internet for any purpose without prior permission from Wysing.
- When you purchase items online or by mail order, we will collect personal information about you, including your address.
Cancellations and Returns
- If you are not satisfied with the goods or have changed your mind you have the right to cancel within 14 days of the contract, or 7 days of receipt of the goods (whichever is the longer), return the goods and receive a refund.
- Please email firstname.lastname@example.org before you return goods, telling us that you are returning the goods and why.
- All return items must be insured with the courier.
- Works can be purchased through Own Art, the loan scheme for contemporary art. Contact us for more information