Circuit Conductors Plan of Action
1. Receive 4 training sessions which will explore: designing creative activities, leading group discussions, curating, producing and planning events, working with other young people and working as an arts facilitator (it doesn't matter if you don't consider yourself an artist!)
2. Join our weekly Circuit Conductors group activity sessions throughout the Summer, held every Tuesday 5.30-7.30, at Wysing Arts Centre CB23 2TX or in Cambridge City Centre. These will expand on the training sessions. Free transport to the sessions is available from Cambridge City Centre.
3. Together with staff from Wysing and Kettle's Yard, plan and deliver a creative workshop or event with and for local young people in partnership with a local youth organisation.
4. Free access to the Circuit Art Studio one day per week for meetings, planning sessions or as a space to develop your own creative practice.
5. Participants who complete the project will receive a fee for the training days and for delivering an event with one of our youth sector partners, and a certificate of attendance.